There are lots of things I need to be doing right now, like finding an optometrist (because I only have 2 pairs of contacts left) and finding a family dentist (so I don't repeat this experience again)
But instead I keep thinking about all of the things I want to post, but can't, because I don't know where my camera has been placed. Things like:
- the beautiful flowers and bushes that Thad and I planted along the front of our house on Saturday
-an update on our yard, which theoretically should be bursting with little baby grass sprouts any day now but we can't see any sign of life yet
-my fun day with Analyn last week and how we played for a whole hour and giggled into each other's ears about things like monsters eating bananas, all while we hid from one on the stairs
-Thad's dam half marathon (Teton Dam, that is)
Camera, WHERE ARE YOU?????
3 comments:
Thats such a bummer that you can't find your camera! But it sounds like you guys have had some fun times lately! You should come to play group this week...
You are so funny! I miss you guys and can't wait to catch up next week. Shopko has the best optometrist ever, He wrote me a 2 year prescription then I ordered my contacts online! Hopefully you can find your camera so I can see some pictures!
I know a great eye dr....his name is Dr. Cook at Teton Vision by Walgreens - kinda near you! He was our old bishop and has 7 kids of his own and is wonderful for not only adults, but kids too. A new dentist.....I wish I could go to my kids pediatric dentist for myself, BUT since I can't I go to Dr. Hammond in Rexburg. He is WONDERFUL....don't see the other guy in his building - he is NOT wonderful. :) Anyway - good luck with the camera and if you haven't found an eye doc or dentist yet here are a few suggestions!
Post a Comment