Jun 22, 2011

Another "Want" to Add to the List

I want to move our computer into the front room and out of Benji's room. It doesn't work in there. Either I wake Benji up when I type, or I can't get on the computer while he's sleeping, which is a lot. So I've been putting him to sleep on my bed so I can get on the computer during the day.

I want a small, cute, antique desk to house our computer in the front room. Something small so it doesn't overwhelm the little space that I've set aside for it. And something cute, that will act as decor in and of itself. Something like ... THIS!!!



Isn't it adorable??? Too bad it's in Utah. I found it on this Web site, which I visit at least once a week. If only I lived closer to their shop ... I would buy way too much cute furniture ...

3 comments:

meg baker said...

That looks super cute and would be perfect for your spot.

Carlie Sue said...

Buy it and I will pick it up for you! Then come vist! :)

Monk Family said...

Maybe we need to do some garage saleing for a desk...and do some refinishing to make it look the way you want!