This is the view from our front door. It's so beautiful.
After our walk it was bedtime for one very tired girl. Nothin like running barefoot through the grass, collecting pinecones and leaves, and then coming home, putting on jammies, and reading books on the couch next to daddy with the last rays of sun warming up the room. It's been a wonderful day.
3 comments:
So cute! It is nice to finally have some good weather. You guys will have to come swim soon! I am glad that you guys are doing well, we miss you like crazy!
I totally recognize the Iona park. Do you go to the library there too? We do atleast once a week....we should get the kids together to play sometime. I would LOVE to hold that sweet baby. I missed out on holding him at the memorial day party!
The dirt road and green grass picture reminded me of when Thad asked you to marry him, clear back in the day! I just remember walking through dirt grooves and a vacant potato field, and being nervous and excited for you both. :)
Gorgeous pictures!
Post a Comment