Jan 15, 2014

Jane Stands Up!

Our big happening today was that Jane decided after breakfast that she wanted to stand up on her own and try to take a step! Until now, she wouldn't stand unless supported against something. Today she just decided that she could do it on her own -- and she did, over and over and over. She has only taken one step before losing her balance, but the fact that she is standing on her own and balancing herself is exciting!!! Any day now ...

It's Ana's week to bring treats and show and tell to preschool. Monday she took her stuffed Clifford and the book that goes with him. They read the book for story time, Ana was proud to report. And she was excited that her classmates LOVED the snack. It was crackers and cheese. Today she took her pink Care Bare, and pretzels and Bananas.

Benji peed his pants 3 times today, so he had to go to bed early again. I am so frustrated with this whole thing, I just give up. I don't know what to do to get that boy to stop peeing in his pants. Its been like 7 months since we potty trained him. What the heck?? I went to the temple tonight and prayed about it because I'm so frustrated, and done with it! I didn't get any answers or revelations about how to stop it, so I guess I better keep praying about it.

We are all very excited for Benji's birthday tomorrow. Thad and I put up streamers, balloons, and signs tonight. I'm excited to see his reaction and excitement tomorrow. I hope he doesn't pee his pants though. That could put a damper on things.

No comments: