Sep 27, 2013

Two Reunions and a Wedding

August was kind of a crazy month! Dru and Kallen got married, so we had a mini Hymas reunion with Thad's siblings, which was awesome. So the last of the Hymas's are married off! Big day for Thad's parents. Dru looked beautiful. Notice those bright yellow shoes under her wedding dress ;)


All the siblings minus Brenda! It's not often that they are all together
 

 

This kid was tired and hundry, so he didn't feel much like smiling for pictures, unfortunately. He was pretty pouty!


Besides the wedding, we fit a lot of other fun stuff in. Zoo, picnics, playgrounds, basketball at the park, hike at Cress Creek, and a Ben and Jerry's run. It wouldn't be a Hymas get-together without those Ben and Jerry's runs. Oh, and without Cafe Rio. I think we ate there like a bajillion times in 10 days. And I'm only partially kidding.


You can't tell in the pic, but my face was beet red. That's the most my heart has pumped blood in a LONG time. I felt like an elementary school kid in gym class again. And the gym teacher kept asking me if I was OK because my face was so red.






No comments: