Jan 16, 2013

Snow, Snow, and More Snow

We have gotten so much snow lately! The kids and I have played in the backyard a few times, but I had to wait for a Saturday so Thad could help me take them sledding




My dad thinks Benji looks like the poor kid from the "Christmas Story" in those snow pants. I know, he totally does, poor thing. They're a size too big, but hey, they were free, so I'm not complaining. And neither is he!





We finally had a free Saturday morning to take the kids sledding down an actual hill. Well, I don't know if you could really call it a hill. It is a big dirt mound piled up behind a house that is being built in our neighborhood. We went on a Saturday morning. The kids are small and the only last so long in the cold, and it was about 2 degrees that morning, so the little "hill" around the corner was perfect. Plus, I tend to have to tinkle a lot lately, so I wanted to stay close to home ;)








Rockin some nice snow gear, yah? I was actually nice and toasty warm. That's the only coat I own that zippers around my belly. And it felt good to finally have a warm belly!



1 comment:

Tianna Groves said...

Lol he does look like the kid from A Christmas story but it's adorable!