Jan 28, 2013

More Projects and Another SNOW DAY!!

Baby Project #2!

Another item that I've always wanted to make and never have taken the time. I really wanted to make a quilt with cute binding, but I ran out of time. So I made this instead, which I still think is very cute. I want to snuggle up with it. And it's the last of my baby projects so, the baby can now come. Any time darling! Hopefully we have a name for you when you get here! (Seriously, I hope we have a name. I lose sleep at night because we still haven't decided on a name. We have Jane and Kate. No middles. No other alternative. Any suggestions????)


















And another project done and checked off the list. I needed some are or something on the wall next to the TV stand. So thanks to my sista, I now have a cute quote on the wall that makes me smile every time I read it.







































AND lastly ...........We got DUMPED on yesterday and last night! School was cancelled today. And we live in Idaho, where I thought school was never cancelled for snow. It's still as exciting as it was when I was little! So the kids and I made pancakes and eggs for breakfast, and just hung out at home.







These pictures don't really do it justice. That spot of concrete is our driveway. See how much snow is covering it?

  

1 comment:

Megan said...

JANE???!! you can't take Jane!! I seriously LOVE that name. I haven't talked to Dave about that one, but I was thinking of adding it to the list. I also love Jocelyn, but Dave is not a fan. It's so hard deciding. If you take Jane though, I GUESS I can forgive you :) haha, just kidding. first come, first serve!! Good luck, and I hope that little one makes her appearance soon for you. Your projects look great!