Jan 30, 2013

... and Last but not Least

The guest bath and downstairs storage shelves are DONE! No more projects (or painting, for that matter) for a LONG, LONG time. At least until we do our fence in the spring ...


I need to  find some more things to put on these shelves. Preferably smaller things. I didn't realize how tiny the depths of the shelves are! So I need to hunt for some mini plants and jars.




On the opposite wall is the new towel rack, which you can see in the reflection in the mirror. This picture is a little blurry. I would have taken a few more but my camera died, and I can't find the charger. I hope we find it soon, or little baby Hymas #3 won't have any hospital pictures






I can't wait to fill these beauties up and get stuff off of the floor!! It will be so nice to have a spot for everything


No comments: