A few things I made for Halloween/fall. I made some hanging ghosts that look like they are rising up from the ground, too. I will try to remember to take pictures of them.
Last Monday we had our traditional Halloween FHE. We do something a little different every year, but it always includes homemade donuts. This time I checked out some Halloween movies from the library. Well, I thought they were both Halloween movies. I turned out that I got plain old Pooh's Heffalump movie instead of Pooh's Heffalump Halloween. I was kinda bummed that we didn't end up watching a Halloween movie for our Halloween FHE, but oh well. Both of the kids thought the movie was hilarious. And the donuts kicked butt. We didn't use refrigerated rolls this time. I made the dough from scratch. Kinda a lengthy process but once or twice a year it is totally worth it.
This last Monday we went to Red Barn pumpkin patch again. Only it was rainy and muddy this time so they weren't running the train. We walked around and did the maze and then left. Still fun.

No comments:
Post a Comment