I am happy to report that my garage sale on Saturday went smoothly, and I did not give anyone incorrect change, which is seriously one of my biggest fears. I didn't make mountains of moolah like I fantasized about, but I did earn enough to pay for half of the fabric for Ana's curtains, so ... that good, right? But the biggest success of the morning was this sweet find. My next door neighbor, Sheila, was participating in the neighborhood garage sale as well, and she was selling a bunch of her granddaughters toys. So I saw, it, snagged it, and Ana has loved zooming around the neighborhood in it every day since.
These are family pics that we took during our fam reunion in July. Lori took them on timer. The only people missing are Lo and Kath's hubbies. I love our family. We are so lucky to to have each other, and to have such great spouses
All of the grandkids thus far
I love my sisters. I have the greatest sisters in the world.
My dear parents, the start of it all. Dashing, aren't they?




No comments:
Post a Comment