They are so cute! I remember how much your hubby likes to takes pictures. LOL! They turned out great. The kids are getting so big and I am still waiting for a text to hear what this next little sweetie will be. I hope things are going well for you guys.
These pics are sooo cute! I especially love the ones with Benji in that adorable blazer and yellow background! And did you forget to strap your pregnant belly on for these pics?! You're still so tiny!!
2 comments:
They are so cute! I remember how much your hubby likes to takes pictures. LOL! They turned out great. The kids are getting so big and I am still waiting for a text to hear what this next little sweetie will be. I hope things are going well for you guys.
These pics are sooo cute! I especially love the ones with Benji in that adorable blazer and yellow background! And did you forget to strap your pregnant belly on for these pics?! You're still so tiny!!
Post a Comment