I can't believe Thad is 30!! We are getting so old! His birthday was Sunday, so I woke up early and decorated our bedroom door and the rest of the house with balloons and streamers. I asked Thad how he felt, and he said it was weird. Yes, weird. I agree. I don't think I will turn 30 so gracefully. There may be some crying involved.
I made sour cream pancakes for breakfast. I took a pic of Benj cause he got yoke all over his face. He couldn't wait for us to cut his egg up so he just grabbed it and started going at it.
Thad requested a strawberry pie instead of cake. I've never made one before so this was a bit of an experiment. It turned out OK, but I think I will look for another recipe next time. Or maybe just buy one; Marie Calendar's makes an incredible strawberry pie!
Happy Birthday, Thaddeaus, my Roman Warrior!!!!!! We love you!!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment