This picture doesn't really have anything to do with anything.I spent the better part of my day a week ago, running errands like this. Yep, two different earrings. How did I not catch that???
This past weekend Thad and I took the kids on a little vacay to Salt Lake City. Thad had to use his PTO before he started his new job, and we didn't have a lot of time or money saved up, so we just drove the kids down Saturday evening and bunked at my sisters for a couple of nights, and got a hotel on the third night.
We played at the kids' section of the Family History Museum ...
Walked around Temple Square and looked at all the pretty flowers ...
and unfortunately that's all we got to take pictures of because our camera battery died! Bugger. We spent some time with our good friends, the Martins and the Zarlengos, on Sunday. It was good to catch up.
On Monday we: hiked Timpanogas (with the kids. We decided that the next hike we go on will not be with kids:) took naps, walked around City Creek, the new outdoor mall next to Temple Square, and swam in the pool at the hotel.
Tuesday we: explored the Clark Planetarium, and went back to City Creek for a few hours before we took off for home.
It was a fast, but fun trip. It's always fun to get away from home. It was a nice little break.
2 comments:
ok you're in trouble! Next time you come, give us a call! We have lots of room if you need a place to stay too! We'd love to see you, make you dinner or something! I can't believe how big your kids are, so cute!
I love that you wore two different earrings. So funny! :)
Post a Comment