I don't really like playing in the snow, but yesterday when Ana wanted to go out and make snow angels, I thought, you only get to be a kid once. So I sucked it up and we put on all of our snow gear and went outside. And it was actually a little bit fun. We made some tiny snowmen, that I forgot to take pictures of.
However, after dinner when Ana wanted to go outside again, I thought, no
way I'm going outside again. It's later, and colder, and plus I was
still trying to feed Benji his dinner. So since Thad was still at the
temple with the youth, I let Ana put all her snow stuff on again and go
trudging out in the snow in the back yard. And she had fun making a
trail of footsteps all through the back yard.


1 comment:
I think it looks fun! Bella has been praying for snow- not going to happen most likely
Post a Comment