As of Monday, I am done nursing Benjamin! What a nice feeling! (except for my chest, which is still a little full and uncomfortable, if you wanted to know). Weening Benji was pretty easy. Except that he still wakes up around 5:30 a.m. ish to eat. So I have to get up and warm up some 2% for him instead of just nursing him while I sleep in the rocking chair. That kind of stinks. But other than that, he's been great.
And on Tuesday for the first time, Benjamin chose walking as his favorite mode of transportation. And that was it for crawling. So now I think I can officially say that he's walking! Yay!!
Also, Ana said the prayer for dinner last night. In it, she prayed: "We're thankful that Daddy could come over for dinner ..."
At that point both Thad and I both opened our eyes and looked at each other, and laughed.
2 comments:
He is so super cute. I also love Anna's prayer. Sometimes it feels like that at our house also...that dad comes over for dinner. :) Ha, ha!
That is so cute! They are growing up way to fast. Anna is so darn cute. I hope you guys are doing well. We miss ya and need to hang out soon.
Post a Comment