Mar 4, 2012

I Saw Mitt Romney!!


Romney came to Idaho Falls on Friday and my mom and I went to see him. It was really neat; I'm glad I went. It was fun to get carried away with all the excitement and chanting, and fun to feel united with complete strangers in a high school gymnasium, over our love for our country, and it's values and ideals. I've gotten really into the campaign this year and I think that this election will absolutely change the course of America's future --for good, or for very, very bad. I hope all Republicans in Idaho understand how important it is to vote in the caucus on Tuesday and make their voices heard. It will be a crazy night with kids, but one very worth the sacrifice.





2 comments:

Natalie said...

Linds - Hey...I can't go to cacus because I am watching my neighbors 4 kids for the week and their 4 + my 4 = no cacus for me. :( So...If you would like I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to keep your 2 sweet kids for you!! Just let me know. I really am only 10 min from your house and these 2 big girls would love a couple littles to play with! :)

Anonymous said...

So cool Linds. Steve is very jealous.