We got to have lots of Thad's family here for Memorial Day. I love being with family on holidays. Even more than that, I love being with family IN A HOME on holidays. It's so much less stressful to have people over when we're not crammed into a small apartment and when I'm not worried about making too much noise for our downstairs neighbors. No, in a house the kids can be loud. Everyone has a place to put their stuff (it may be in the garage or in the cold, unfinished basement, but it's a place nonetheless), and I can enjoy it that much more!
I just think Thad's dad looks so handsome in this picture, don't you? To me this is his parents. Laid back and always ready to laugh.
Dru and her beau, Bryce. We hiked a trail along the south fork of the Snake River last Saturday and it was beautiful.
Emily and Dru. They're gorgeous, huh?
This pretty much summarizes their weekend: these two were almost inseparable. Analyn just LOVES and idolizes her cousin Aubrey.
Unfortunately, the top of Thad's head got a little Sun so of course he made a completely normal-looking head wrap to protect it. He looked so funny that I couldn't resist a posed camera kiss.
No comments:
Post a Comment