May 8, 2011

My Day Today

I had a great Mother's Day. Slept in. Ate a delicious omelet with a side of fresh strawberries and bananas, compliments of Thad. And I mean it when I say DELICIOUS. He's really nourishing a talent for making omelets if you ask me. Got to church 10 minutes early and listened to the prelude. Played dolls with Analyn and spent time holding Benjamin. Took a windy but refreshing walk. Read scriptures with the kids. Sang to Analyn in bed with Thad (one of my favorite things). Oh, and Thad or course bought me my FAVORITE cookies: Mother's Taffy. HHMMMM: ate way too many of them tonight.






Benjamin was so happy when he woke up this morning; he just kept smiling!


2 comments:

Sarah Haslem said...

That omelet looks delicious!
I'm glad you had a good Mothers day! You deserve it..

kat and jason said...

ok the katie and tom story is hilarious. and analyn is stinking smart to nickname them and pretend with them and stuff. she's beyond her age. and yes, you did yell out tom and katie's names in your sleep. no lie. don't worry -i had my fare share of odd things too. just give me a minute to think of some....no just kidding! i was strange. like how i taped my socks down. those pics were so cute!