May 6, 2011

Photo Shoot

My sister Lori has been busy becoming a very talented photographer. Kath and I had a fun visit with her a couple weeks ago before she left for Tennessee for the summer with her fam. While we were there Lo did a mini photo shoot of us and our kids. And I learned a few things:

1) When I feel pressure to look really amazing I suddenly get very awkward
2) I am not a natural in front of the camera
2) I don't really do "serious" or "sexy" looks. They are more comical. Haha.







Case in point: this was my "sexy" pose. My sisters said I look hot. I think I look disgusted. Or like maybe I have bad indigestion. Or like I'm trying not to pass gas.







Thanks for the great pics, Lo!!!!! One of these times we need to take my picture when I'm not 3 months pregnant OR just had a baby three months before. Maybe this summer after I shed a few pounds ...?

3 comments:

Megs said...

those pics are cute! I don't think you look awkward in front of the camera :) I think you look great! I'm way jealous of missing out on the photo shoot. It looked way fun.

Anonymous said...

The pics look great! Let me know when you're in town next, I would love to see you and Katherine- we're in Provo now.

Jessica said...

What?!! You think they are ridiculous (or whatever word you used??) I love that first picture of you, Linds! I think they turned out great. You just need Thad in there, and then it would be complete!