Mar 16, 2011

Inappropriate Metaphor

This morning Analyn crawled into my bed while I was feeding Benjamin. She watched him while I changed his diaper. Then in her sweet, innocent, two-year-old voice she blurted out, "He have a meatball on his bum bum!" (followed by giggling because this was a really silly discovery)

That was followed by my giggling because I love the raw honesty of a two-year-old. And it does kind of look like a meatball . . .

5 comments:

Monk Family said...

Oh I bet you busted up, I can't stop laughing so I can only imagine how hard you laughed! Sweet girl

Genessa said...

Kids say the funniest things. I loved Benjamins outfit also so handsome.

Sarah Haslem said...

HaHa!! I love it!

Sabra said...

That is soo funny!
Benjamin looks like Thad. Cute pictures of him on his blessing day.

Jessica said...

OH MY HECK, that seriously is the funniest thing I have ever heard! I am laughing so hard I am crying right now...