My parents came to visit a couple weeks ago. It was kind of a crazy week because I was planning Young Women In Excellence for the next week, as well as working on my talk for that event. But we still had a fun time. I love love love watching my parents play with Analyn. I never realized how much my dad loves children until I saw him around his grandkids. He has so much fun with them and gets them laughing like I've never seen. And Ana LOVED reading her new books from Grandma. She felt so pampered. I love when my parents come because all they want to do is serve us. While they were here they:
-changed almost all of Analyn's diapers
-got Analyn dressed and did her hair every day
-played with Analyn so I could work on YWIE
-scrubbed my nasty 5-yr-old toaster oven until it actually sparkled
-did the dishes after meals
-took us out to dinner
I love my parents!!
Feeding the fish at Warm River
This is such a cool spot in Ashton. These HUGE brown fish just hang out in the shallow water right there next to the road, and literally fight over any scrap of food that is tossed their way. And the water is just swarming with them. Just toss a piece of bread in and within milliseconds a huge mouth comes up out of the water and swollows it.
1 comment:
Glad you had a visit! It always picks me up to be around my parents for awhile. :)
Post a Comment