Nov 2, 2010

Halloween Bzzzz

We had fun getting into Halloween this year because Analyn actually enjoyed her costume and got into the whole trick-or-treat thing.

Carving pumpkins. The middle one is supposed to be an "A" for Ana. You can tell I did that one.






Experimenting with my eyeliner. Girls are just born with a sense for makeup. She automatically knew to put it somewhere near her eyes.




Waiting to get in to "Boo at the Zoo"








We went trick-or-treating on Friday and Saturday, and Thad and I got a kick out of watching Ana's little stinger swing from side-to-side as she walked. The highlight of the weekend, though, was when Analyn fell off of someone's porch into their bush face first, and all we could see were two little wings and a stinger sticking out. Oh I couldn't stop laughing!

Heading home from Trick-or-Treating at the Greenbelt. As Ana would say, "All done."

5 comments:

Natalie said...

Super cute! I wish I could have saw the bushes dive! Ha, ha!

Jen J. said...

Love her costume!

Jenny said...

She is adorable!

Brooke Monk said...

What a sweet little bee! Thanks again for taking Ems to story time yesterday, she's still talking about it!

Sabra said...

My kids were bees too! Except Anna's costume looks WAY warmer than Madisons--lucky Anna :)

Boo at the zoo looks cool. I love all those pumpkins.

How fun to have your parents come visit. Aren't mom's the best. My mom also scrubbed my toaster at her last visit to my house!
Glad to see that you made it back to Ashton to feed the fish!!