Nov 12, 2010

Reading

I think Ana can read! The other day she was holding a business card and she pointed to the word Max and said "Max." The next day she was reading a book and she pointed to the word, "cook," saying it out loud at the same time. And last night she was reading a book that has a lot of onamonapias (no idea how to spell that word)and she began pointing to each word and saying it. Thad and I were both sitting by her and we just looked at each other in surprise and then started laughing. Sure we spell words in the bath tub with her sponge letters, and she recognizes all the letters of the alphabet, but I didn't know she was learning how to put the letters together! So today I tried to tape her reading the words in that book again, but it wasn't as good as last night. Ana, you never cease to amaze me.

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Wow! You will have to keep us posted. She is super cute!

JonandLo said...

uh, what the crap??!! She is a smart little cookie...that's all I can say!

Natalie said...

That is crazy! Keep up the good work mommy!:)What ever you are doing seems to be working great!