So what's been going on here lately? A lot of normal nothings. Looking for a bed for Analyn, stressing about getting everything done before the baby comes in five weeks, young women stuff, and more.
And this year I've been prepping Analyn for Santa so she wouldn't be scared of him when I took her to the mall. I told her that Santa is really nice, and that he'll ask her what she wants for Christmas. "What do you want for Christmas, Ana?" I'd ask. After asking a couple times, she came up with the funniest answer: "A Christmas potty!" Silly girl. At least she's got potties on the mind. That will make potty training easier in a few weeks. Right? She actually did OK on Santa's lap. She wouldn't look at him or talk to him, but at least she didn't cry.
My good friend Rachel M. also flew up here last week to visit her mom. So I got to steal her for a quick lunch and then Thad and I had dinner with her, Cameron, and her family later in the week. It was fun to see Rach, because once again we are pregnant at the same time. What good friends! It doesn't matter how much time goes by, as soon as we start talking it's like no time has past. I forget how comfortable I can be around them, and how I can say anything and not have to worry about them judging me! In the car on the way home from dinner, Thad said, "I miss hanging out with them."
Me too.
Thanksgiving was fun this year. We all went to my sister's house in Utah. We were all there except my parents:( You guys need to move out here soon! The kids had tons of fun playing together and we had one delicious Thanksgiving feast. Most of these are my sisters pics because I forgot to take some for myself.
I realize this is not the most flattering picture of me: keep in mind that I just ate a HUGE dinner, OK? I just wanted to post something with my belly since I keep forgetting to take pictures of it myself.
2 comments:
I can't believe you only have 5 weeks left! So crazy! How you feeling?
It sounds like you guys have been busy! It is always so nice to get together with friends you have not seen in awhile. Wahoo, on only having 5 weeks left. It may seem like forever away but boy does time fly. Hope you guys have a safe drive to CAli!
Post a Comment