Oct 15, 2010

Pumpkin Patch

Taken by my friend Genessa


There's a fun little pumpkin patch in Idaho Falls that's perfect for kids. We went for playgroup last week and the kids loved it. They took a train ride, zig-zagged through a kiddie-sized corn maze, picked their own pumpkins, chased after a stray cat, saw some chickens, and got a sucker all for just $5. I thought it was a pretty good deal.

Here's the train. Here's Ana excited for the train ride. This was about two seconds before the conductor started the engine, which scared Analyn to death. For fear that she'd try to climb off the train while it was moving, I hurriedly jumped on and held her safely in my lap while she cried.



Hahaha. Here's me. Scrunched in the tiny train. This picture makes me think of Buddy the Elf at the North Pole, trying to sleep on the tiny elf beds, and sit in the tiny elf desks, and he was twice their size. I felt like Buddy the Elf in the train.



Hmmm, circle the person who looks like they don't belong in this picture. Haha. Me and my huge belly were glad to get out of there.





2 comments:

Natalie said...

I saw you not belonging on the train, but sure didn't see a huge belly. You are still so tiny! I want to know where the pumpkin patch is at. I have got to get my kids some pumpkins since our garden sucked this year and thought a pumpkin patch would be so much more fun than Albersons! Will you post it on the family site? Please!?

Genessa said...

Love the pictures! I am glad that you like the picture of Annalyn. kids are seriously my favorite to take pictures of. We had a blast, I think we are planning on going back this weekend.

So sorry to hear about your grandpa's passing also. They are a gorgeous couple.