May 12, 2010

Pig Tails and Picnics

Ana finally has enough hair to do pigtails! Yay!



Today it was warm and partly sunny so Ana and I took advantage of the good weather and ate a picnic on the balcony. We had ham and cheese sandwhiches, grapes, and chips.





"Pete" got in on the action, too.



Ana sharing her sandwhich with Pete. Such a good mommy.



We also went on a walk and looked for ducks in the canal, and when Thad got home from work we all went to the park. Analyn LOVES the park! That kid walks around the house all day saying, "pok," "paaay!" (translation: park, play!) It doesn't matter how long I let her run, climb, swing and slide, when it's time to go she cries and cries. We really need a fenced-in back yard she she can play outside all day, to her little heart's content. Some day ...

2 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

Hey! Thanks for coming by and saying "Hi." We had lots of fun at Stacy's shower and couldn't believe how many people there were there! Crazy!!!! I just have too much fun decorating at those things. Wish I would have taken more pics. I may not be throwing a shower again for a long time when we move. You gotta know people really well for that kinda stuff!

Analyn is too cute with her words. What a sweetie!!!

Love your post about Thad too. :)

Jenny said...

Love the pig tails!!!