

Who's that cute missionary?! NO, not the stranger on the right. I don't know him.
Today I decided that I need to blog more about my husband. If you didn’t know me very well, you might read through my blog and think I was a single mother! I don’t omit Thad from my blog on purpose: it’s just that he’s gone working hard every day and while he’s gone, I fill my day with other blog-worthy events.
But no more. From now on, I’m going to include more thoughts and insights on my sweet hubby. After all, he is my handsome hubby, my forever friend, and the sweetest, most romantic person I know.
Just the other morning, he knelt by the side of the bed where I lay passed out, mouth open, hair matted against my pillow, and said a sweet prayer before bending over and kissing my forehead; just as he does every morning before he goes to work. Then He whispered, “I love you so much,” in my ear, to which I replied, “huremslejrs,” and turned over to snuggle up to my warm bed.
I appreciate Thad so much for doing this, even if I don’t remember every word of his prayer, or answer his loving words with unintelligible moans.
1 comment:
Super sweet. You have a good one there!
Post a Comment