Apr 2, 2010

We're Here



We're here. I've been up and down about Idaho Falls this past week. For one, I HATE the weather. Hate it. Almost everywhere else it's getting sunny and warm outside, and all I've seen since we've been here is what you see in the picture: clouds and snow (with patches of sun). And it's freezing. I had to scrape snow and ice off my car the other morning. Not cool.


BUT. I do like the cheaper prices. I have to take it easy at WinCo or I could go overboard. And we visited some friends in Rexburg last night and got to drive around BYU-Idaho. The old drive around memory lane. I felt pretty giddy to see my old apartment complex, the Spori building (where I spent most of my time during school), the Austin building (where Thad spent most of his time), and to see the changes on campus. That was fun. I can't wait to go to the Rexburg Temple.

I still have a lot more to update from the last couple months, but it will have to wait until next time.

3 comments:

Sabra said...

Glad you made it! The weather has been REALLY crappy! Everyone is getting pretty sick of it! It's got to warm-up soon.

Your WinCo comment made me laugh!
We live an hour away from WinCo, but it is the ONLY place I grocery shop! It is so cheap compared to anywhere else!

Hope you are getting settled!

Jenny said...

Idaho will warm up eventually! Glad you made it safe and sound.

Jessica said...

Welcome back to Idaho, your old stomping ground! Glad to hear you made it safe and sound. :)