Apr 9, 2010

Easter







Here's our Easter dinner, kind of. I bought all this stuff to make a delicious dinner, and then we got invited to a friend's house for dinner instead. And it turns out, our friends just happen to like all the same things that we do on Easter, so they made practically everything that I was going to. So much for making my Easter dinner Monday instead -- I didn't want to eat the same thing every night this week. So I tried to make it Thursday. A bunch of stuff kept coming up, and then I couldn't figure out how to cook the ham. I put it in the oven and 20 minutes later realized I didn't have all the stuff to make the rolls, and I didn't want to have the special dinner without the rolls. So I took the ham out of the oven and put it back into the fridge. So we finally had our "Easter dinner" on Friday. It took me three hours to prepare. And Thad found out at 4 that he had a bachelor party to go to at 6:30. All that work and he wasn't even going to eat my food that I've been waiting all week to make, and slaved away all day to prepare?!! So he decided to eat dinner with me, then go to the bachelor party afterward. Good choice!



Here are some pictures of our condo. My favorite part is the windows in the kitchen! I love eating at the table, looking out the windows with the sun pouring in on me. Sorry, the pictures are pretty poor quality but I don't feel like taking them over.




6 comments:

Jenny said...

I would love to sit in all those windows too! I also hate when I make a nice meal and the other grown-up in the house doesn't show up. Grrr! Good choice, Thad.

Jessica said...

Linds, I love it! I esp love those windows. It looks like a great place to live.

And Thad, you are a wise, wise man!

tabchoirfam said...

I am so impressed you have pictures up already. I am still living out of boxes and the pictures are laying against the walls where they should be placed. Maybe one day I will be able to get them up on the walls. Good job!

JonandLo said...

The place looks super cute and spacious...sorry I couldn't get out there but I will be there FOR SURE when we get back. lame...I know! I love the collage of pics.

kat and jason said...

i love it...and your stuff fits perfectly. so cool.

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

I LOVE your new place!!! Those windows are to die for, and CUTE living room!! We'll have to come visit you guys in July when we're in IF for a family reunion. You have NOT seen the last of us ;) We miss you guys!!!