Jan 29, 2010

The Newest Addition to my Cake Stand Creations

Really, they're as easy as one ...


two ...


three!


Isn't she beautiful? Me, Lori and Kath found these adorable plates at Gardner Village in Utah. The cake stands are so easy and serve dual purposes: 1) they showcase your delicious desserts with style, and 2) they make a darling piece of decor in and of themselves. Just complete with a little centerpiece and a clear glass dome on top!

4 comments:

JonandLo said...

They really are so very cute!

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

SO CUTE!!!! You've inspired me to make one, I just have to find the perfect plate! We miss you guys TONS, and YES I need to call you and chat! :)

Jessica said...

And now, you just need something to top that cake stand off... :)

Oh, and I LOVE your permed hair, Linds! I think it is pretty.

Schows said...

I absolutely LOVE these they're darling!! Can't wait to try it for myself!