-She has an attitude. Seriously, I don't know what kind of a phase she's going through right now, but she wants to do the opposite of everthing I want to do, and every little thing sets her off on a dramatic crying spree. Maybe it's just teething?? We just have a few more teeth to go and then we're done.
-She has a favorite book: "Miss Mary Mack." When I tell her to pick out a book to read at bedtime, she'll sort through her box until she finds it. She picks it every time.
-She can identify: her eyes, ears, nose, mouth, cheeks, hair, head, hands, feet, shoes and belly button when I ask her.
-She can say: eyes, eehhh (ears), chee (cheeks), sheews (shoes), daahh (doggy), Bah (ball), no, bye, hi, and na nie (night-night). She repeats sounds while I'm reading to her, too.
-She loves playing hide and seek with daddy; she has this new laugh, it's like a pudgy boy who's taunting a cat kind of laugh. Very funny.
-She likes to sit in my lap and read books, play with her purse and jewelry, and touch my face and hair.
-She and I play hide and seek with her little stuffed kitty. She stuffs it in her shirt and I pull it out the bottom and it's funny. She tried this with her friend, Caleb, who is the same age. She tugged and tugged on his shirt until he fell over. He did not like it.
She has discovered a fascination with the TV. She turns it on at every chance she gets, then leans back on her elbows against the couch and watches for as long as I let her. I don't know where she got the from! I swear I don't watch that much TV! The other morning I was trying to get something done on the computer and she watched like 20 minutes of the morning news. At least she'll be well-informed.
Here are a bunch of pictures of her. She's getting a little better at using a spoon when she eats, but she still ends up a mess, and luckily we have carpet in the living room. I've gone through a bottle and a half of carpet cleaner in the past couple months. It's discusting.
Ana folds her arms now when we even mention the word prayer. She'll fold her arms and bow her head, then look up at us to get a reaction. I love that she knows what we do when we pray.
Fresh hair cut. I've got to keep the back in a bob because the back grows really fast and the front and top don't grow at all, so she gets a real good-lookin mullet if I don't keep it trimmed. It doesnt help that she's got no wave or curl whatsoever!
1 comment:
I really cannot believe how big she is getting. Linds, I can totally see you in her!
Post a Comment