We drove to Chino this year for Thad's company Christmas party. I got to see my two good friends, Rachel and Rachel, whom I only get to see at company christmas parties anymore, because they live two hours away. I love that we can go so long without seeing each other, and then get together and just talk like no time has passed. So it was a good night, with good food, and free babysitting because Thad's parents lived 15 minutes away from where we had the party. Can't beat that.
Alyssa, Rachel M, Talia, me and Rachel K
Our handsome hubbies, minus Cameron
Also, someone told me I haven't posted many pictures of Analyn so here are some pictures of her. She's quite the reader. I love that she can sit and play with her books for an hour at a time. She's truly a girl after my own heart.
3 comments:
You girls look so great! {no surprise there!}
Analyn really is a cutie!
I can't believe how much
analyn has grown since August!
I loove that antique picture that you made to hold your jewelry! Very unique.
Your little girl is beautiful!
Post a Comment