By now I should have mailed out my brother's birthday card so he will get it by tomorrow.
By now I should be walking through my front door with arms full of groceries for dinner tonight and for the rest of the week.
I should have stopped by Target to buy wipes, because Analyn is poopy and I only have ONE wipe left.
My suitcases full of clothes, toiletries, shoes, and Christmas gifts from the last two weeks should be unpacked, and neatly stowed away in the closet.
I should have already called my visiting teaching supervisor to report for last month.
I could have at least recorded some receipts and gotten our new month's budget in order. Or started into the heaping piles of laundry that need to be done.
But instead, I am sitting in my pajamas, looking at blogs and being overwhelmed at all that lies ahead of me now that I am home and Christmas is over.
By now, Analyn has probably emptied my bathroom cupboards of all their contents and littered the floor with her new "toys."
No comments:
Post a Comment