Nov 30, 2009

Fun Project









A while back I wanted to get an antique jewelry display that would serve as some cute room decor as well. My sister suggested this creative idea that her friend did. So I got all inspired and made one myself. I'm happy with the way it turned out, but it reminded me why I don't do crafts very often. I change my mind a thousand times during the process, make a hundred trips to the store to buy and return things, and then I hate it halfway through anyways. But this is a pretty inexpensive project, and fun nonetheless!

4 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

Lindsay! I love it!!! Great job girl!

Rachel, Steve and Jacob said...

WAY CUTE!! I just might have to steal that idea, I've been looking for a way to organize my jewelry box mess, haha. Good job!! Oh, and we're SOOO excited to see you guys in a week, WOOHOO!!!

JonandLo said...

They really look so cute! May have to copy on one wall =) You go girl!

Jessica said...

What a cool idea, and you did a great job! It looks great. Glad to see that you guys are doing well (we haven't had internet set up on our computer until last week, so I haven't looked at your blog in a while).

I will send our address to you through email, oky-doke? Sorry for the delay--I totally forgot about it!