I met Steve and Lori in LA a week and a half ago and we spent the day walking around Rodeo Drive and the Walk of Stars. Usually when I go to Rodeo I feel too dumb to go in the stores because I'm obviously not going to buy anything. But this time Lori, Cami and I went into a bunch of stores and it was fun! In one of the last stores, an associate actually stopped us as we were walking out and started pulling coats off the rack for us to try on. And of course they fit perfectly and looked AMAZING. Except for the gold Michael Jackson-looking one. So that is my new favorite store on Rodeo.
We also went to the wax museum. It was my first time. I was blown away by how real the impersonations look! Down to every tiny detail!
3 comments:
your fourth sister looks a lot like maralyn monroe.
or is it marlyn
How fun!!! I love Tiffany's! It is one of my most favorite places to go. I haven't been to Rodeo in forever!!! I am sure it has changed lots. Maybe Cami and I will take a girls trip one day!
Post a Comment