So we went to Lombardi’s Pumpkin Patch this morning for playgroup. It’s just your typical pumpkin patch, you know, with pumpkins, moms with strollers ... and HALLE BERRY!
We were waiting in line for a kiddy train to drive us around Scarecrow Alley, when this cute little girl and her mom got off the train and walked right passed us. My friend pointed out the little girl’s cute clothes, and then my other friend looked up at the girl's mom and whispered, “That’s Halle Berry!” We all looked up in surprise, and sure enough, it was!!
She just strolled right past us with her girlfriend and their daughters, as they casually headed toward the petting zoo!
I’m sorry, but that was my first celebrity sighting and I was pretty dang excited to see a star just walking around a pumpkin patch in normal clothes – I could have peed my pants- but didn't.
I wanted to get her autograph, but it looked like she and her friend were enjoying a quiet, fun morning with their kids, without any paparazzi or nagging fans, and I didn’t want to interrupt that. Obviously nobody else recognized her, and if they did, they were leaving her alone. So instead, we stalked her to the petting zoo and took pictures of her over the wall. And I couldn’t resist another one while she washed her daughter’s hands. It's just a picture of her back and you can't even see anytyhing, but I was like, 5 feet away from her. Wouldn't you snap a pic for the heck of it, too??
Oh, and she’s absolutely gorgeous, by the way. And has a dang nice body for being 40 something.
2 comments:
So So cool.
I totally agree with you. Celebrity sightings are crazy! At least you didn't follow Bronco Mendenhall around Cabella's trying to catch the perfect pix of him to send to some friends. What a nerd!
PS. So glad you didn't pee your pants.
Post a Comment