
Awkward Situation #2
Another dry-eye episode. One day my eyes were just irritated. Probably just something in the air. My contacts make my eyes extra sensitive. In our suite, there were three glass-enclosed offices: mine, Mike’s (the office manager), and Jon’s (the creative director, or boss). Two other graphic designers’ desks were situated at the end of the rectangular room, against the wall opposite of the entrance. My office was the closest to the front entrance, so no one could see in unless they walked to the front of our building. On this particular day, my eyes burned off and on, and it was no big deal because I stayed in my office most of the day. I had just bought these kick-butt eye drops that made my eyes feel so good. I know, pretty nerdy. Anyway, about half way through the day, I applied a few drops to each eye, and it made them water up and it looked like I was crying. Just then, Mike walked toward my office to come talk to me about something. He took one look at me, saw the tears and paused, then turned around. Are you serious? They were probably thinking their intern was an emotional basket-case. OK, no not really.
1 comment:
ha ha ha..love the stories. love those awkward situations. should you post about your swimsuit experience at siesta key? i think so...
Post a Comment