May 3, 2009

A Summer's Day

Just chillin at home wishing that April would "own up" to its usually hot weather. Instead we've had windy and luke-warm days for the last few weeks. I'm so ready for the hot summer to be here!





The other day, I put Analyn down for a nap and then rummaged around in her closet, putting some of her clothes away. The closet door was open just a crack, enough to allow Analyn a small window through which to watch me. As I hung a sweater on the rack, I heard some delighted squeals. So I looked through the open doorway, hoping to find her little body peacefully asleep. Instead, she was on her hands and knees, peeking through the bars of her confinement, bumper pulled down, watching my every move. She was thrilled when I discovered her watching me. Too cute.





Check out this goofy little grin.

8 comments:

Schows said...

Oh my gosh this girl is way too cute! I wonder how old she'll be when I finally get to meet her! tear. Oh about the blog thing, pretty sure my blog is still private but you've had an invite forevs i swear I think you were like in the first five people I added.... huh I wonder why you could get on for a while...? I know what you mean about the dreary weather.. Rexburg is finally rid of the snow, but its been rainy and overcast for a couple weeks. Hope all is well!!!

Jen J. said...

Analyn looks so cute! I love that little outfit with the flower in her hair!

Chemene said...

What a cute smile she has. I agree with Jen about the dress she has on. So cute.

Emily said...

I am zero sympathy for you about the weather...but Analyn is sure cute.

Anonymous said...

The sun will come out- I am sure of it. Anyways, those crib pictures are so cute, and Bella did the army crawl forever and then one day crawled normal and then about two weeks later she was pretty much running- so good luck with that one.

Janell said...

She looks just like Thad in that last picture.

JonandLo said...

Her eyelashes are so long...what a lucky girl!! That definitely looks like a kodak moment..way to capture it!

Jessica said...

Ah! I love her. I love her already and I still haven't gotten to meet her. What a darling, darling little girl you've got there. It makes me want a little girl...

Oh, and do you make her headbands? Just curious...