SOO Cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!
The videos are awesome...the crawling one is super funny..she is going no where fast. can't believe how big she is!
wow, she sure is photogenic and a good poser...i wonder where she gets that from???
Keep at it Analyn!!Max was fascinated with watching here try to crawl.
She is darling. I love seeing her in video, it is like she's here in my living room. By the way I though Juan sent everyone pictures of Christian. I really really really need to do a post on my poor pathetic blog.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
SOO Cute!! I can't believe how big she is getting!!
The videos are awesome...the crawling one is super funny..she is going no where fast. can't believe how big she is!
wow, she sure is photogenic and a good poser...i wonder where she gets that from???
Keep at it Analyn!!
Max was fascinated with watching here try to crawl.
She is darling. I love seeing her in video, it is like she's here in my living room. By the way I though Juan sent everyone pictures of Christian. I really really really need to do a post on my poor pathetic blog.
Post a Comment