And that was just the beginning! Early last week she turned over for the first time, but got stuck on her arm and eventually turned back. Later in the week she completed the turn all by herself!! But it's not the typical turnover. She goes from her back to her belly instead of the other way around. I have yet to get that little stinker on tape. I spent 20 minutes Friday afternoon trying to get her to roll over for the camera.
So naturally, after I turn off the camera and go into the kitchen to do some stuff, I look over to see that she had taken her chance to turn over and was stuck under the coffee table. She cracks me up.
4 comments:
that's hilarious. she is totally in the "cute" stage and past the strange newborn stage. (no fear-every baby goes through it)i love the video---esp her hairdo.!!! what a cutie.
LOL. She's so funny. She reminds me of Lauren. I love how she sucks her thumb! and her crib bumper is so cute. I need to find one for Lauren- she keeps sticking her arms and legs through the rails! Poor kid. Where did you find yours?
She is such a little doll!!
Talia, I actually found my bumber on eBay. I got it for like, $15 plus shipping.
Post a Comment