Jan 18, 2009

Miscellaneous

Out of a dozen cute smiles, I rarely get even one on camera. So now I have a really cute one to make up for all of those missed ones.


Still not sure how she ends up like this. But it's funny.




Thad took Analyn on a walk while I worked on my lesson for Primary. She likes bouncing along in the Snugli.





These are from New Year's Eve. We went to our friends Cameron and Rachel's house and Analyn and Candice had a gay ole' time laying on the floor chilling together.





Analyn loved our friend's Monkey gym thing, so I found one for half price at TJ Maxx for her but I think it's too late because now that she can roll over, she just rolls to the side and sucks on the bar. Oh well. At least it keeps her occupied. However, every now and then she catches her reflectin in the mirror, and stares at herself for a while. She gets that from her mama. What can I say?




5 comments:

Jessica said...

Oh wow. I come back after Christmas to check your blog and see how things are, and what do you know? Analyn is TONS bigger! Wow, she is really growing up. What a doll!

PS. Linds, did you have a good birthday? I thought of you, and wanted to call, but got caught up in family stuff that day. Sure hope it was the best!

Pemberley Court said...

I am so happy you finally got one on the camera!! Yay! She is just darling and it is fun to see her develop her own little personality.

Anonymous said...

That first picture is so sticking cute. I love it when you finally catch the real smile on camera.

JonandLo said...

Analyn is getting so big! She actually looks a little chunky in the carrier...wow! Great shot of her smiling and staring at herself in the mirror...she is definitely a girl!

Talia said...

That smiley picture is adorable!! What a cute pic! I know, it's so hard to catch them on camera. I'm jealous you guys got to see Cameron and Rachel. Candice is getting so big! Those pics of her and Analyn together are so cute!