Halloween: pumpkin carving



We spent Halloween in Costa Mesa with Lori, my brother Steve and his wife Cami and their daughter, and my sister Kath and her two kids. (Lo and Kath's husbands had to be elsewhere because of work). We went trick-or-treating in the mall. Funny, huh? Most of the candy was gone by the time we got there. I miss my childhood when we actually went to real peoples' houses and the biggest thing we had to worry about was bullies who tried to steal our candy (I was in 6th grade, and it was embarrassing).
Analyn's baby blessing:
We blessed Analyn in church that Sunday, and I'm so glad Steve, Lo and Kat could be there with their families, and Thad's parents and little sister came. Also, Rachel and Cameron came up from Murietta.





Analyn and her soon-to-be best friend, Candice Ann Martin.

6 comments:
Love the pictures! It looks like you all had a great weekend! It was so nice to see you and Rachel together again and this time with your beautiful little girls!
Such a cute pic of you, thad, and analyn after her blessing. can't wait to see your new couch...please post pics soon, i'm dying!
Yes, it is 6 in the morning and I am up...why? b/c i have nightmares every night when jon's gone and i wait until the sun comes up to go to sleep. then the boogie man can't come get me. ahhh, i hope he's back tonight.
What a fun month for you guys. Lindsay, you look so great! I Love Halloween
So adorable! Congrats again! PS tell Lori to get over her fears of being alone! :)
Holy cow! You do NOT look like you just had a baby! You look great. Cute pictures!
Post a Comment