

We bought our first new couches! The nasty but extremely comfy one that we bought and then returned to DI while at school doesn't count, and Lori and Jon loaned us their brown leather couch when we moved to Palmdale, because they didn't have room for it in their new apartment, and we didn't have one yet. So it worked out really well.
So when Lori and Jon told us they were moving to Utah, I thought, this is my excuse to buy a new couch! I found this Pottery Barn sofa and love seat on craig's list -- now I just need to buy some new pillows to match ...
And while I'm at it, here are some pictures of Analyn's room too. The wall above the changing table needs some work, I know.


2 comments:
Love the couches and Analyns room!
thanks for posting the pics..I have been waiting. the couches are really cute...craigslist rocks! and analyns's room is look super good.
Post a Comment