Analyn will be three weeks old on Wednesday. I can't believe it! It seems like just the other day that Thad and I were hanging out in our apartment by ourselves, trying to figure out what to do with our evening. Now suddenly there is this little person in our lives who is completely dependent on us for everything, and now our evenings are consumed with changing diapers, feeding Analyn, watching her, feeding her, changing more diapers, feeding her more, playing with her and rocking her to sleep. Man, I couldn't imagine how much my life would change with a baby (but in a good way). I'm finding that no matter how much you read and how many questions you ask, you can't really "prepare" yourself to have a baby. It's still a shock and a new experience, and I guess you just have to learn as you go! I'm so grateful to have the opportunity be a mom! Anyway, here are some pictures of Analyn.
8 comments:
Wow...I can't believe that you are a mom! She is so tiny, but she will probably be super tall like you! COngrats. She is beautiful!
Oh my goodness, she is soo beautiful! Congratulations!!
Lindsay! Analyn is so cute! You look really good, too! I can't believe you're a mom. That's so crazy!
Hey Linds-
She is so cute. It's crazy how fast babies change. Having a baby is life changing but don't worry pretty soon everyone will be on a routine and life will be a lot easier. I love being a mom. We will see yah soon.
She is so dang cute in her head band! Wonder if Camryn will let me slap one of those on her!!!
She is a really cute baby. It took Madison a while to "get cute." And everything you wrote about being a mom is SO TRUE. What a new experience!
I guess I should have mentioned. You do remember me right? Thad's cousin. He has so many!!! Hope it is ok that I look at your blog :)
It is crazy how much everything changes when that baby comes. But it's so much fun. Each new stage is fun, but I love as they get older and you can just laugh and play together. Too bad they have to grow up and get sweet and sassy!! Analyn is adorable and I love her name.
Your baby is just darling. I can't wait to see her someday. I bet Thad and you are the best Mommy and Daddy.
Post a Comment