Oct 22, 2008

The Big Secret


OK, I've been wondering this for a long time:
How do you know if you are "tagged???" There are all these tags going around, and I always wonder, how do I know if I am tagged? Does someone leave a comment on my blog to let me know? Or am I just supposed to know? Is it just a blogger thing that everyone else is "in" on but me? What if I see my name on someone's blog, saying that I am tagged, but they are talking about another Lindsay? Or if they meant to tag me but they spelled my name wrong? Or what if someone tags me on their blog but I don't look at their blog for like, a month? Anyone else in the same boat? Just wondering ...

4 comments:

Pemberley Court said...

Hey Lindsay, I think I tagged you...but if I didn't then you are included in the part that say..."and anyone else that wants to" that means you! If you read it on someone elses blog and it says your name or is a general invitation then go for it girl!! I am officially tagging you now! Go back to my blog and read the tag post. I'm gonna check back and see if you did it!!!:)

Talia said...

Ok Linds, in case you're wondering, YES! It is you who I tagged on my blog. So you better do it! And basically the only way you can find out is by looking at someone's blog. Although I have had people comment on my page and let me know I'm tagged if I haven't done it. Cute projects by the way. I love the shelf and the letters. Very chic!

Williams Family said...

I tagged you on my blog. I probably didn't spell your name right. Sorry. Some people just tag you on their blog under their post with their tag. (wow, not sure if that made any sense). Some people might comment on their blog and let you know they tagged you. I guess people do it different.

Jessica said...

Good question.