I am so grateful for mothers. My mother came out to stay with me a couple days after Analyn came. It was so nice to have her here. I was afraid she'd get bored and felt like I needed to be entertaining or something. But she managed to stay pretty busy! For a week and a half, she cleaned, made dinner, did the dishes, did our laundry (and folded it), made my bed, mopped our floors, reorganized our cupboards (they needed it), changed plenty of poopy diapers, and took Analyn when I needed to sleep. Thanks, Mom! My sister Lori also came up for a day to see the baby. It was fun to have her here. My mother-in-law, Melinda, came up Sunday afternoon and stayed until this afternoon. She also helped around the house and made dinner for us. I actually haven't had to cook dinner for 3 weeks! It has been great.





My mom wanted to take a picture of a Joshua Tree while she was here (California is one of like, three geographical areas in the nation where Joshua Trees grow).


3 comments:
Im so glad you have had so much help. You look great Lindsay!
So excited to hear that you had a little baby girl! Congrats to both of you. Aren't mom's great! Sounds like you are doing well. In a round about way, I got your blog address I hope you don't mind? What a great way to keep in touch. Best wishes to you guys and keep smiling, you have so much to be thankful for. We love you guys! Aunt Nancy
YOu have a beautiful family Linds!
Post a Comment