Sep 21, 2008

3 Days and Counting ...

So Wednesday is the big day! But something tells me (besides my doctor) that I'll probably be late. I can't believe my 9 months is here! It has gone so fast. Now we are just playing the waiting game; we're both anxious and excited for this little girl to come. I'm just about done with the baby's room so I'll post pictures soon. Here's a look back at the last 9 months.


4 Months


5 Months


6 Months


7 Months


8 Months


9 Months


Hopefully by this time next week, I'll be home with a little baby crying in the background. Until then, I'm going to take long speed walks and do lunges every day!

8 comments:

Lindsay said...

wow...Good luck Linds! That is so exciting. You look awesome.

Schows said...

You have got to be THE cutest little prego mamma!! I was a whale at full term, and I was so swollen. You look fantastic!
I can not wait to see the little baby face!! But sure to post them soon after, I'll be waiting!
p.s cute, cute apartment!

Emily said...

You have some dang cute maternity clothes! I hope for your sake she comes out soon!

Pemberley Court said...

We can't wait to meet her!

kat and jason said...

i looked at your first pic and thought "what the heck-she doesn't even look prego!" then i realized that was at 4 mo. silly me. i can't believe you have NO longer than 1 week left! hot digady. hang in there. ps jason will get home monday. (maybe you'll have the baby by then.)

Casey said...

How exciting?! You still look so cute!! I hope I look that good :) Have fun with your mom this week when she visits!!

Williams Family said...

How exciting to bring your first child into the world!!!! I bet she will be beautiful. Post pictures as soon as you get a chance!!!! Enjoy the moment...the best you can, of course!

Schows said...

Linds! She's beautiful!!! Thanks for emailing us those pictures!!! I died over them! I'm sure you guys are just enjoying every second with her! I love her name by the way, very pretty. How did everything go? I hope your feeling well :) Well I cant wait for more pics, I know they change so much those first few days. Enjoy the tiny phase, they grow so fast!