

My friend Rachel just moved to Murrieta with her husband and she drove 2 hours with her mom to come to my shower. What a great friend!

My mother-in-law, and sisters in law drove up from Corona to come, too.

Lori, Kath, Thad and I went to a concert in the park last Saturday while they were here and now we know that 80s rock does weird things to Ashlyn. As soon as the band started playing, Ashlyn was up running around in circles around our blanket and rolling into other people on the ground. She was at it for a solid 20 minutes with no breaks. It was pretty hilarious to watch. We didn't stay the whole time -- the band was a little too ... 80s for us. A lot of synthetic guitar solos and we didn't recognize any of their songs. Good thing it was free! But it made for a fun evening anyway. Kath's kids loved the grass (they don't grow much grass in Vegas).




4 comments:
You girls are so cute! How fun. I wish that I lived close to my sister. She is in Michigan so we probaby will not get out there much! You look great! Good luck with the last little bit of your pregnancy!Do you guys have a name picked out?
You guys look a lot like each other in this picture. I'm glad you had a fun shower. I wish I could have been there.
Looks like you guys had so much fun at your shower!! Cami is right - you guys all do look alike :) and the girls are getting so big!! How's the pregnancy? Any names?
hurray for sistas!! love the pics. glad you had fun at the shower and got some good stuff
Post a Comment