Aug 5, 2008

Dodger Night!

Last Thursday was Mormon night at Dodger Stadium. I always enjoy a good Dodger game. Last summer for Thad's work party we went for free and enjoyed all-you-can-eat nachos, pop, hot dogs and pop corn. His co-workers started dropping like flies when they entered the 13th inning and midnight rolled around. We listened to the rest of the game in the car, half asleep on our way home. This time our stake bought a bunch of tickets and we got to sit by everyone in our ward, including half of Thad's co-workers at Layton. I never remember who wins, I hardly ever watch the game, and I always get stains on the bottom of my purse from spilt pop and what-not under the bleachers, but I always have a really fun time!



Rachel K., me, and Rachel M. are all pregnant, and me and Rachel K (top picture, right) have the same due date. Talia (bottom picture) is also expecting. She's due in a week. It's been fun having a bunch of friends who are all going through the same thing as me at the same time.


3 comments:

kat and jason said...

ps...i left you a message a few posts down after i saw everything...but i didn't know if you'd see it b/c it's down there.

Anonymous said...

Linds,
I also enjoy a good Dodgers game.

Just too skink'n bad I live all the way north in Seattle. Glad that you're having enough fun to make up for our lack of us.

Blog looks good as well.

steve

Anonymous said...

linds,

i want to correct my last message. it should have said

Glad that you're having enough fun to make up for the rest of us who don't get enough of it. Cami thinks i'm illiterate. i think she's right.