Feb 1, 2014

Sooo ...

Jane did wake up at 5 a.m. this morning. It was rough. She REALLY wanted to nurse. She did NOT want the sippy. She'd give the sippy a few sucks, cry, lunge for my goods, then give up and go to her happy place (aka suck her thumb on my shoulder). It was sad. I almost broke down. After about 20 minutes, she calmed down and I put her back to bed. Then she woke up hungry about half an hour later and we repeated the whole sequence. I finally put her back to bed at 6, and she slept until 9:15. I hope we don't repeat that again tomorrow morning.

We ate pizza for dinner tonight and played hide and seek in the dark before bedtime. It was a fun night. Thad and I watched "Mitt" on Netflix tonight. It was kind of a stressful film because it brought back all of my anxious, mad, and sad emotions from the campaign. I felt like I was reliving it again. It was kind of long and uneventful. I love Mitt Romney, but I think the producer should have included more coverage than just the campaign. That's the only side we got to see. Still love Mitt Romney though!


1 comment:

Megan said...

oh man :( poor Jane. That is rough, but good job on getting her weaned so easily! I hope that levi will be good like that. I'd rather go a few days of facing sadness than it be hard to wean them at all. Congrats!